WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU AGAIN
Face-to-face service at Ascendi store is available again.
On Saturdays, we will be temporarily closed, so please visit us on the following hours:
Working days: 10.00h - 18.00h
As a means of containment and mitigation of the new coronavirus, Ascendi implemented a set of health and safety measures, following the General Health Directorate recommendations.
Please note that:
- Only customers wearing a mask are allowed to enter the premises;
- Body temperature measurement is mandatory and will be performed at the entrance of the building by the Security guard properly equipped with PPE´s;
- Hand disinfectant gel will be available to Customers;
- Ticket dispenser will be disinfected every hour with appropriate agents;
- Presence in the waiting room is limited to 6 customers at the same time. All other customers must wait outside the building;
- In store customer attendance will be performed one at a time;
- Service desks are equipped with glass separation of customer from Ascendi worker;
- Ascendi workers will be equipped with a mask, and will often disinfect their hands with disinfectant gel;
- ATM terminals will be disinfected each time used, in front of you;
- Pens made available to customers will firstly be disinfected;
Inspection Brigades Service at Service and Maintenance Centres of Aveiro and Viseu will also be functioning in compliance with these measures and in accordance with the specificity applied to those locations.
Ticket machines at the entrance of the motorway are dispensing the title automatically, with no need to press the button.
WE RECOMMEND PRIVILEGING NON-FACE-TO-FACE ASCENDI CHANNELS TO SOLVE YOUR SUBJECT WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME, SUCH AS:
- Customer Support Line 707 20 25 25 - Business days from 9am to 7pm;
- Ascendi Portal, available 24 hours a day. You can send us a message or perform several operations in a simple, fast and secure way; Register to access journey details and other information
- Journey Assistance Line 707 221 221, available 24 hours a day for questions related to motorway circulation.
On motorways with traditional collection system (toll plaza), we recommend that you use preferably means of payment by card, instead of cash at the toll collector.
Be a public health agent, protect yourself and others.
Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com