COVID-19 PREVENTIVE MEASURES
As a means of containment and mitigation of the new coronavirus, Ascendi implemented a set of exceptional measures to restrict social interactions to a minimum necessary, until this situation is normalized, as indicated by the General Directorate of Health.
This way, we inform that:
- Face-to-face service at the Ascendi Store in Matosinhos is closed;
- Face-to-face service provided by the Inspection Brigades at the Assistance and Maitenaince Centres of Aveiro and Viseu is closed;
- Ticket machines at the entrance of the motorway are dispensing the title automatically, with no need to press the button.
We recommend using non-face-to-face Ascendi channels, such as:
- Customer Support Line 707 20 25 25 - Business days from 9am to 7pm;
- Ascendi Portal, available 24 hours a day. You can send us a message or perform several operations in a simple, fast and secure way;
- Journey Assistance Line 707 221 221, available 24 hours a day for questions related to motorway circulation.
On motorways with traditional collection system (toll plaza), we recommend that you use preferably means of payment by card, instead of cash at the toll collector.
Be a public health agent, protect yourself and others.